Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Great Festival Weekend!

I must say that my booth at the Inman Park festival looked fantastic.  I have never been more satisfied with the layout (which is everchanging) and alot of this I owe to my friend and fellow crafter, Marcella, who is doll-maker extraordinaire and owner of Luvaboo.  We shared the 10' x 10' booth this year and our products looked beautiful together.  The colors, content and flow of our space was very boutique-like.  The festival was a huge success for both of us.  Many thanks to my great friends and supporters who came by to say hi and to shop.  A heartfelt thank you to Suzy, Susan, Elizabeth, Kris, Marybeth, Kim, Beth, Joey, Grace, Sarah, Derek and my sweet love Michael. The Kirkwood Spring Fling is my next festival, May 19.

The GirlyGirl/Luvaboo booth.

Marcella (R) and I.


The GirlyGirl accessory table was very popular.


Outfit by GirlyGirl Productions and Garden Girl doll by Luvaboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment