Thursday, January 20, 2011

Get Ready for The Beehive's Semi-Annual Warehouse Sale

For those of you who love all things hand-made, this Sale is Big and Fun. It starts on JANUARY 22 at 10am. SHOP EARLY!

Over 40 Beehive Designers, including yours truly, will slash 40%-90% off discontinued and seaonal merchandise, as well as, fabrics, yarns, notions, beads, papers, and other craft supplies.  You never know what goodies you may find.  At the last warehouse sale I bought a gorgeous 2 yard piece of 100% thick red wool from Felted Heart.  I have yet to use it, and it may be next Fall before I do so, but as a fabric LOVER it makes me so happy to know that I have it and paid $8.00 for it!!!

I will have girl and mom skirts, dresses, pants, discontinued printed cottons, vintage fabrics, yarns, trims,crocheted flowers, headbands and MORE on sale.



The Beehive is located at the Edgewood Retail Center on Caroline Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment