Wednesday, February 23, 2011

COLOR, TEXTURE, PATTERN FOR SPRING 2011

I've had a delicious time selecting fabrics and designing the 2011 Spring/Summer GirlyGirl collection these past few months. I purchased several lovely graphic printed cottons a while ago with intent on introducing them in the spring.  Inspired by the colors and simplicity of the Catherineholm enamelware designs, I recently added some coordinating cotton voiles, as well as, a couple of neutral linens that give the collection a new depth and sophistication. 

Many customers have been asking for coordinating mom clothes for a while now.  Believe me, making girl's clothing is much easier! I've tried many times to create just the right pieces... easy, comfortable and feminine without being overly cute.  I think after three seasons of trying, I've come up with a skirt, top and dress/tunic that are PERFECT!  

I'll be introducing the line beginning March 1, at The Beehive.  In the meantime, check out some of these delectable fabrics! 











No comments:

Post a Comment