Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kirkwood Spring Fling Rocked!

Aside from the fact that my booth was right across the field where the bands played (loudly), and several of the bands that performed should have stayed in their garages to practice a bit more before venturing forth to acoustically accost the gentle people browsing the festival with their sweet little children, the Kirkwood Spring Fling was so fun and successful!



Beautiful weather, lots of visitors and once again the response to the GirlyGirl skirts and the GirlyMom coordinating skirts was fantastic!  I feel validated and totally get Sally Field's Oscar acceptance speech back ....whenever....she said, "You like me, you really, really like me"!  I try to keep everything current, fun and fresh, but I only know that the work I am doing is appreciated when I meet customers face to face and I get their feedback and response.   Much love to my loyal GirlyGirl customers who came by and many thanks and welcome to the new GirlyGirls and GirlyMoms who are now sporting coordinating outfits. Too sweet and cute!

The lovely linen applique pillows I made and showed garnered nary a glance!  I either did not make enough, therefore they went unnoticed, or did not display them well enough.  Oh well, lesson learned.  I took them to The Beehive and propped them in my space. I love them though, so I plan to make more.  I'd love to hear what you think?  Feedback would be great!



No comments:

Post a Comment