Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just Plum Crazy!

I'm working on colorways for the fall collection right now.  I keep coming back to plum.  Its very warm and sophisticated and certain deep shades can almost replace brown--which I use alot of in the fall.  Mixed with punches of gold or green its becomes fun and current. I've found these inspirations which are influencing and directing me right now.

Gold, green and plum clutch by Upstyle.


Plum and green wallpaper.  Visually stunning! Interiorideaz.com


Gold and plum cotton fabric by Art Gallery Fabrics.



Oh La La--so French.  Look at all those gorgeous hues on that plum sofa!  Trendey.com


Gold bird and plum pillow at purplepajamas.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful fabric design. I love very much! another fabric store which is Broadway Fabrics.

    ReplyDelete