Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back from Vacation!

 I feel as if I'm in a tree house when we are at the cabin.

We had ten wonderful days in the beautiful mountains of north Georgia.  I did pretty much a little of everything I love to do--hiked in the woods with my family, swam in the lake, cooked some gorgeous and creative meals with the venison my husband and my boy wonder harvested last fall, visited the local quilt shop, sewed a pretty market tote with some Art Gallery Fabrics I've had, and read to my children every night before they went to bed (Little House in the Big Woods).  I'm back in the studio energized and inspired for the fall collection.

 My sweet love helped me gather these lovely wildflowers.

I made this market tote leisurely--lined it and even added a zippered pocket for my wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment